Business update: International CMO, LLC formed to assist foreign tech companies in marketing to US market
International CMO, LLC is assisting foreign tech companies to tap into the fast-growing US market. As the global markets mature, companies are looking to bring their products to mature markets like the US. We noticed that tech companies, especially those from Asian or European markets, believe that once a good product with the appropriate certifications and accreditations are in the US market, US consumers will be clamoring for the product.
In reality, the product may go unnoticed by key buyers, as the mature US market requires a different tactic. International CMO has been launched to specifically address this issue. Our marketing professionals understand the US market and the interaction required between the business and target market. In addition, the interaction among business functions and our marketing is purposeful and directed at increasing sales and assisting a company to recruit the right talent.
The CMO practice is led by Frieda de la Morena, and along with our other team members, brings over 60 years of marketing experience to our clients.
Team update: Here we grow again
- International M&A’s accomplished growth executives assist our clients in reaching their financial and organizational goals. Their wealth of expertise garnered from their career experiences as senior corporate executives, CPAs, attorneys and consultants, brings a diversified approach to help our clients implement their global growth strategies.
Each brings a proven track record in strategy, mergers and acquisitions, new market development, business, and corporate development, and private equity transactions across a variety of industries including oil and gas, energy services, petrochemicals, automotive, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, and industrial biotechnology.
With diversified global experience in America’s, Europe, and Asia, we leverage the team’s extensive network of solid relationships with leading corporations, investors, consultants, and regulators to create economic value by driving profitable incremental revenue while strengthening competitive position.
Our team has developed and managed strategic partnerships with a focus on improving market reach, costs and cycle time, developed and implemented multi-year strategic plans and investments; developed and expanded business verticals for supply chain and workflow management software; established and managed multi-cultural teams; advised investment funds and financial institutions on some of the largest leveraged buy-out transactions in Europe; and provided primary and secondary market investments in multiple countries.
- Seeking an exceptional opportunity to learn about the world of international business? Check out our International M&A advisor programfor global talent. The program is designed for people who have over 20 years of M&A experience with a strong industry focus in the areas of real estate, manufacturing, energy, telecom, pharma, biotech, or technology. Experience in the European and Asian markets is highly valuable. Location: prefer NYC, LA, London, Paris, Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, Singapore, HK, Shanghai, Bogota, Mexico City, and Sao Paulo. Yet may be waived for strong candidates. Preferred foreign languages: Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, or Chinese.
International Currency Market Update:
- Dollar Flat; Sterling is modestly higher on Labor data
- Escalation of trade woes and tariffs lifted JPY and CHF by 2.3% on average
- Expect Pound to continue being all over the place as a new leader is chosen in Britain
- Provided by Tempus June 2019 Outlook, a leading G10 Currency Forecaster by Bloomberg
International Community Highlights
Nobel Prize Winner, Nobel Laureate Dr. James Allison’s discussion hosted by the Rice University Baker Institute and Swedish Chamber of Commerce.
AUSii Forum 2019 at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The forum is the largest of its kind outside Australia and connects innovation and investment in Australia and the US. Leaders from across corporate, medical, startups, industry, healthcare, academia and government came together to address issues impacting the energy, medical and technology sectors.
New York City:
Aussie Founders Network Launches in NYC
Moving Forward Conference 2019 International Mergers & Acquisitions enjoyed the opportunity to team with Advantage Austria, German Chamber, Swiss Society of NY, Tech NYC and conference organizers to bring speakers from the likes of Google, IBM, and Urban Tech Hub to address some of the pressing issues impacting today’s companies – artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital transformations, and challenges facing start-ups.
European-American Chamber of Commerce hosted its annual Spring Networking Reception at the Boat House in New York’s Central Park. More than 400 international business professionals enjoyed an evening of excellent networking opportunities with the European bi-national chambers of Austria, Belgium, Britain, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Join the discussion
We need your help to build this community together. If you would like to contribute your thoughts, events, ideas, please email [email protected].