Even Startups Need a Finance Strategy
Get the CFO support you need, when you need it
When you start a company, you know that you need to think about finance: systems, controls, capital raises, and lots of other issues. You also know that you don’t have the expertise to do it yourself. You have a budget for a bookkeeper, but not for a CFO. So you tell yourself that you will get to finance when things are more solid and you have a bigger budget.
Of course, financial issues start coming up well before things are solid or you feel you have the budget for a CFO. What do you do? Get an "occasional" CFO.
A CFO Program Designed For Startups and Early-Stage Companies
When you work with CFO On Demand you get the C-Suite level financial advice necessary for success without committing to an on-going expense, so you can get the guidance and support you need when you need it.
A CFO is assigned to you who understands you and your startup – your goals, your mission and your challenges. Your CFO works with you on issues like:
- Structuring business
- Developing strategic and business plans
- Setting up accurate, efficient financial systems
- Developing meaningful KPIs that help you manage the business
- Implementing strong financial controls
- Understanding your risks and getting the right coverage to protect you and the company
- Developing a financial plan for you and your family
The Partner You Never Had
Your on-demand CFO works with you and your team like a true partner providing advice, direction and council as needed. She is a sounding board that you can engage who has your best interest in mind.